Curtain door is widely used in our life. It is a new type of curtain door replacement product. We can see it everywhere in our life. But in order to extend the use performance of the product, we need to do a good job of maintenance in the use process. As for how to maintain, Jinan roller shutter manufacturer will introduce the advantages and daily maintenance measures of roller shutter to you today. I hope I can help you.
Jinan Rolling Curtain Door
Advantages of Jinan Curtain Door:
1. Good thermal insulation. The specially designed thermal insulation sandwich can meet the indoor requirements for thermal insulation performance.
2. Various specifications. The width and height of the door can be customized according to our requirements.
3. The appearance is luxurious. The door is soft in color, beautiful and generous. The bulging door design makes the curtain door more textural and three-dimensional, so it can be used in all kinds of buildings from traditional to modern.
4. Durable. Selection of imported high-quality doors and strong frame design, so that we do not have to worry about rolling shutter doors will easily be damaged, after special treatment of multi-coated doors will not be damaged by environmental factors, flame retardant, sound insulation.
5. The operation is stable. The special door bottom cushion design makes the door run more smoothly and has better airproof.
6. The installation is simpler, the appearance is more beautiful and the operation is more stable.
Maintenance of Jinan Curtain Door:
1. There are reliable protective equipment at the upper end of the device position of Jinan rolling shutter door. When making bags or ceiling at the lower end of rolling shutter door drum, removable movable cover must be set up, and 500*500 mm removable repair holes should be reserved at the lower end of rolling shutter door spring, so as to facilitate future maintenance.
2. When the rolling curtain door vibrates or makes abnormal sound when it is running, it should stop immediately to check and remove the debris that hinders the normal start of the curtain.
3. Curtain and rusty parts of rolling shutter doors should be treated regularly for anticorrosion and paint maintenance. Attention should be paid not to use heavy and hard objects to impact the face of doors.
4. The upper limit position of the bottom beam seat of the rolling shutter door should be not less than 200 mm apart from the lower end of the bearing to ensure that the top-Impact phenomenon does not occur when the brake stops.
5. In the process of opening and closing the curtain door, it should have the function of stopping in place, and should not show the phenomenon of stopping and continuing to slide. If the sliding interval is greater than 50 mm, check and repair the curtain door's control electric appliance and brake machine immediately until the operation is normal.
6. The running, sliding and driving parts of the rolling shutter door should be inspected regularly at least three times a year, and timely refueling should be carried out according to the requirements of the machine to ensure the normal operation of the rolling shutter door.
7. When operating the door, the operator should stand at the position where he can see the running state of the curtain, otherwise the rolling curtain door will be damaged by unexpected occurrence./