Installation Requirements and Use Instructions for Fire-proof Rolling Curtain Doors
1. No ventilation pipe or water pipe shall be installed on the upper part of the opening for installing the rolling shutter door.
2. The power supply line (three-phase five-wire and fire control signal line) is laid by the user to the side of the electric control box beside the door winder.
3. After the curtain door is installed, the ceiling should be installed. The edge of the ceiling should be 50MM away from the curtain board to avoid friction.
4. When debugging and using, it is strictly forbidden to remove people at the bottom station. Electrical facilities shall not be dismantled without authorization.
5. According to the regulations of fire control management, the fire-proof rolling shutter door is a special fire-fighting facility, and may not be used for other purposes. No articles can be piled under the rolling shutter.
6. After installation and commissioning, start up once a quarter to check electrical and mechanical performance and pay attention to operation safety.